Clubs and Course Unions book space in the Student Union Building (SUB) through the UVSS and on the rest of campus through UVic.
THIS BOOKING PROCESS IS FOR ROOMS AND ASSETS IN THE STUDENT UNION BUILDING ONLY!
When booking rooms, be sure to include:
- Your Club or Course Union’s name (please no acronyms!)
- Your name (you must be a signing authority to book any space)
- The date of the event
- The number of people you are expecting
- How long you will need the space
BOOKINGS In the SUB:
- UVSS Clubs and Course Unions are able to book spaces in the SUB for free.
- For room, equipment, table, and Felicita’s (we reserve Saturdays for Club and Course Union) bookings in the SUB please complete the Room & Equipment Form.
Equipment available to Clubs and Course Unions in the SUB:
- A projector + screen
- Clubs speakers are available for checkout at the General Office.
- Button Maker – Need to make some swag for your Club? You can now book the 1.5″ button maker at Zap Copy at no cost. Button parts are also available in store—only $8.50 for 25 buttons or $30 for 100 buttons.
- Zap account – Planning on doing a lot of copying or printing? Get an account request form at Zap and leave it in the Director of Student Affairs’ box to have printing directly withdrawn from your account.
- Lockers – to receive a locker or update your lock information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailboxes – Please contact the Director of Student Affairs. Please do this if you intend on receiving a lot of mail.
BOOKINGS At UVic:
- Clubs, Course Unions, PDUs, and advocacy groups must be ratified and have at least one signing authority prior to requesting rooms
- Rooms, indoor table bookings and Simpson Property requests can be reserved online
- Note: when booking space for bake sales – it is only the space you’re booking, a folding table can be booked via the UVSS online booking system here.
- Outdoor space bookings can be requested here.
- For UVic recreation rentals including field rentals and gymnasium please contact Vikes Recreation at email@example.com.