Looking for forms to complete for Clubs or Course Union Councils? Look no further than below!

Please fill these out electronically and email to affairs@uvss.ca, or, print them out and submit to the Director of Student Affair’s box in the General Office of the SUB.

Please consult the other sections of our website for more information on how to fill out these forms. For example, for cheque reqs consult this page, or for grant applications, consult the descriptions in clubs or course union policy.

Cheque Req Form (Updated January 2013)

Travel Pool Application (Updated July 2016)

Publication Funding Application (Updated July 2016)

Academic Fund Application (Updated July 2016)

Special Project Grant Application Form (Updated July 2016)