UVic (Office of Student Life, Equity & Human Rights), the UVSS, and the Anti-Violence Project invite you to join us for a week of information, workshops, and events on the topic of sexualized violence prevention. Running from September 21-25, 2020, there will be a variety of opportunities for students and community members to engage online in learning and support options on campus.
All events are free, but require registration. Zoom links will be emailed out upon registration. Event attendees will have a chance to win one of two $75 gift cards from Come As You Are.
- Rewriting the Rulebook: Sexualized Violence in Sports
Date: Tuesday, September 22nd, 4:30pm-5:00pm
- Bringing in the Bystander: UVic’s Bystander Intervention Workshop
Date: Tuesday, September 22nd, 6:00pm-7:30pm
- Consent 2.0: Navigating Sexual Harassment Experienced Online
Date: Wednesday, September 23rd, 11:00am-12:30pm
- Sex Positivity
Date: Thursday, September 24th, 10:00am-11:00am
- Sex and Consent in Canada: What’s okay, What isn’t and Why
Date: Thursday, September 24th, 5:00pm -5:30pm
- Tools for Change: Preventing Sexualized Violence at UVic Workshop
Date: Thursday, September 24th, 6:00pm-7:30pm